Although Google was founded in 1998 but it introduced its most famous mailing site Gmail in 2004 only. Since then there has been a drastic change in the mailing industry. The free facilities that Gmail offers have prompted many trailing mailing sites to offer the same but they have not been successful in matching its level.
This blog will concentrate on security features provided by Google to its users. One of these is an alternate email ID that can help you in accessing your account whenever you are locked out of your ID. A verification message is sent to your alternative email to verify that it is really you who is trying to get access.
You can take the help of Gmail Technical Support to get one or more alternate mail ID attached to your account. This attachment is helpful when you forget the other access paths for your verification.
Read and learn the following points in order to achieve your target:
- First, enter your credentials such as your username or email Id or password to enter into your account.
- Go to your settings by clicking the gear looking icon present on the top right of the home page.
- There choose personal info and privacy section and in that your personal info.
- There you will be shown some options. Choose the one that says, Email. After pressing it, select the advance button to move further.
- Now you will be shown the column of adding an extra mail address to your account. Press that column and enter your additional email address and then select add.
- A verification link will be sent to your new ID, go to that account and verify it.
To add more email IDs, again reach that page and enter another address and verify it as you have done earlier and now you are done with these steps.
This was the only way of adding additional addresses to your account. You can contact Gmail Technical Support Phone Number +(61)283206011 anytime anywhere. The support team can solve all your queries and problems in a fraction of a minute. Just call and inform them and rest of the things will take care properly.
Also Read This Blog: How to Use Bcc Feature in Gmail?