Most of the users complain about the push notifications from the Gmail. If you are also a user of this app and facing the same problem, we can understand how annoying it is. Here we have come with solutions which will relieve you. It is very simple to use and all other features of this email service are just awesome. All features of this email service are absolutely indispensable to organizers, team managers, public relations and anyone who uses this app to communicate.
Gmail users are increasing day by day and people love to use this email service because of its formal and simple look. Themes can be changed for its main dashboard according to one’s choice. Gmail can be downloaded on Androids, Tabs, iOS, iPhones, and computers. Although it is very useful, but an issue might occur anytime due to many reasons. These issues can be resolved out by Gmail Technical Support Australia which is the most professional team of providing support to users. Users can contact them by email, live chat or by calling them. The team is very efficient in their jobs.
Follow the instructions below to fix Gmail push notification issue:
Delete Gmail Account and configure again:
- Switch on your phone and go to its Settings.
- You have to tap on Accounts and go to the Google.
- Next, select your email account.
- Once you do so, you have to tap on the Remove account icon.
- Finally, re-add your email account to complete the procedure.
Removing of Gmail application’s cache and data:
- Hit the Settings icon from the main screen of your phone.
- Go to Application Manager.
- Scroll down and select Gmail from the available apps.
- Tap to clear cache and clear data of this app.
- Finally, reboot your system to complete the procedure.
Enabling the Background data:
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Next, tap on the option of Data Usage.
- Swipe up to find the Gmail and ensure that restrict background data is not selected.
- Give a try to sync this app over Wi-Fi or own network.
So, this was the easy method for all users to come out of this problem. If the above blog doesn’t solve your problem making a call to Gmail Support Number +(61)283206011 to troubleshoot this problem with some easy instructions given by them. Don’t be confused; simply reach them and get all the possible solutions from the support team which consists of talented experts. All required is to contact the support team and get tech’s assistance round the clock and across the world.
Also, read this blog: How Can We Send Money Using Gmail?