If you are a Gmail user, then you can easily make and store digital faxes with Google drive. These days anyone can obtain a virtual fax number that turns his computer into a virtual fax machine. The process is not at all difficult; in fact, it’s as easy as sending email to someone. Gmail is at the top in providing the free email fax service around the world.
So, here you’ll learn how to send fax via Gmail in just few easy steps.
- First of all, Sign-In to the Gmail account by visiting Gmail sign in the page.
- After reaching to the main dashboard of the Gmail Account click on Google Apps icon located on the top right beside the bell icon.
- After clicking on Google Apps icon, many apps will be visible on the screen which you can be accessed from the same account. Click on Drive.
- Now, upload the document which is to be faxed with Google Drive. And move ahead with further steps.
Select the orange upload button or make a new document with the Create button.
- Next, save the email attachments to Google Drive. After uploading the document, select Add to drive option from the top right screen of the page.
- Ensure that the file is ready and saved so it can be faxed.
- Now, visit the HelloFax website i.e. hellofax.com/googledrive on the web browser.
- When the page appears on the screen for Hellofax click Sign in with Google.
- This will link your Google drive account to this. Click Send a Fax option.
- Choose the file which is to be fax on Google Drive. A user can also add the digital signature to it.
- Provide the phone number or email for Fax to send.
- Finally, click the Send button. That’s all.
This way, a user can fax 50 pages for free but after that, a person has to pay for every fax he sends. I hope, the above-mentioned steps are clear to you and you are able to send faxes. If any difficulty comes in the way, dial our toll-free number Gmail Support Phone Number Australia +(61)283206011 and get the immediate help from our experienced executives, who are very talented and can solve any technical error or puzzle which you stuck in. A user can call us without giving the second thought to his mind; customers can trust our technicians as they are highly-qualified and can help you, by remotely accessing your system. Our team takes care of your security and promises you not to leak any of the personal data.
Also, read this blog: How Can I Add Contacts in Gmail?